Friday, January 27, 2012

Save the Date: Hunger Games Opening at Uptown Theater in Cleveland Park

Did you read The Hunger Games trilogy? I rolled my eyes at it as everyone suggested it for my reading list and then, with a long flight ahead downloaded book #1. As I neared the end of the final chapter, I broke out in hives hoping that I could download book #2 and #3 on my layover. It's a cliffhanger kinda story and I'm hoping the movie is that engrossing as well. 

Yesterday, I passed by the Uptown while walking Ike and saw the movie poster for The Hunger Games has gone up.


Premiere night is March 23rd, so save the date, make plans and book your tickets. It's definitely one worth seeing on the Uptown's epic screen with old-school balcony!

Connect to Fandango to reserve your tickets as soon as they become available.

The AMC Lowes Uptown Theatre is located at 3426 Connecticut Avenue NW in Washington, DC. It's right across Ordway Street from the Cleveland Park Metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment