Sunday, February 5, 2012

Three Course Sunday Brunch at Dino

We're lucky that Cleveland Park has such fantastic brunch options. This Sunday, I hit Dino for the "Restaurant Week $20.12 Brunch" where you choose an antipasti, a brunch, pasta or main dish and a bottomless Bloody Mary or fresh squeezed orange mimosa. I like how I can change up my options in so many ways!

Bloody Mary by Andrew Shapiro (Photo: Tammy Gordon)
This time I got the Bloody Mary, crispy fried artichokes (which are shipped weekly from the Santa Monica Farmers Market) and the Breakfast Bread Pudding (made with challah, Eco-Friendly local pork sausage, greens, mushrooms and pecorino cheese.)
Fried Baby Artichokes (Photo: Tammy Gordon)
Hungry yet?

Breakfast Bread Pudding (Photo: Tammy Gordon)


No comments:

Post a Comment