Sunday, February 19, 2012

Unlimited Mimosa Brunch at Ardeo + Bardeo

I popped by Ardeo + Bardeo for a little brunch today. I know from previous visits, the unlimited mimosas can be dangerous (dangerously fun.) I was trying to be healthy today... So I just had two. After all, a gal needs her Vitamin C.
Mimosas at Ardeo + Bardeo (photo: Tammy Gordon)
In addition to the mimosas (or Champagne), you get two courses for $25. Today, I had the stone cut oats with currants and honey.
Stone Cut Oats with Currants and Honey (photo: Tammy Gordon)
And then the vegetable omelette which was stuffed with mushrooms, onions and goat cheese.
Vegetable Omelette and Breakfast Potatoes (photo: Tammy Gordon)
Ardeo + Bardeo is located at 3311 Connecticut Avenue NW in Washington, DC. Follow on Facebook to get the latest events and new menu items.

No comments:

Post a Comment